Friday, March 13th, J!NX, one of the biggest gaming gear companies in the world, was live and in person for the first time at GameSync to celebrate the launch of J!NX Boss Battle and they gave away loots! They were around from 6pm – 9pm and many stopped by, said “hey”, and got some free stuff. They regaled us in tales of PAX East, how to win at Overwatch, and which type of snow is safe to eat. And of course, there was some friendly competition and game time on the LAN, namely League of Legends and Hearthstone.
- Turtle Beach Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Ear Force X-Ray Limited Edition Wireless Headsets
- J!NX Brand Valhalla Premium T-Shirts
- Minecraft Creeper Face Stickers
- J!NX Brand Stickers
- Jinx 20% Off Coupon Codes
- Copies of “The Guild” Third and Fourth Seasons DVD Signed by Felicia Day
Special thanks to Steve DeVries, warchief of marketing/promotions at J!NX, for his all around kindness and generosity in supporting the local LAN gaming scene at GameSync. Steve has gone out of his way to give a huge boost to our community and we are very, very grateful to him. He is the real deal and a true champion of the cause – karma points for you, Steve!
If you missed out, don’t worry. Sign up for our newsletter on our home page and be informed of the next event!