GameSync is looking for one or two LAN gaming center managers and esports coordinators who are ready to throw themselves fully into a business with unlimited growth potential. An unending desire to work in the gaming industry and determination, eagerness and dynamism, plus boundless enthusiasm, are the main requirements, along with:
– Extremely awesome customer service
– Outgoing, ability to work with kids
– Video game & esports knowledge
– Self motivation
– Willing to do mundane tasks
– Not afraid of technology, embraces change
It is very helpful to have experience in:
– Event planning
– Marketing & outreach
– Social media & content creation
– Computer troubleshooting and IT knowledge
– Restaurant hosting or waiting experience
– Organizing and running tournaments & events
– Previous business ownership
– Minimum five years professional service
Job duties include performing open and closing tasks, providing excellent customer service, selling time and processing payments, cleaning and maintaining the arena, and planning and executing events. Marketing tasks include reaching out to leads and building relationships.
Our goal is to vastly expand both our physical center along with our online services, streaming, partnerships & more.
GameSync, since 2012, has been the mecca of gaming in San Diego. With our platform, marketing and infrastructure, customer database, technology innovations & more, we are poised to explode in all directions. You would be at the apex of all of these different channels and possibilities, driving the vision forward at a rapid pace.