This agreement sets the standard terms for customer rental imposed by GameSync. By reserving and renting this venue, the purchasing customer (renter) agrees to these stipulations and rules of conduct:
- As a renter, I am only receiving a license for the agreed upon venue space which may be limited to the rental time that has been reserved and paid for. GameSync may restrict my access to the premises for any reason immediately before and after my rental time has started and expired.
- I understand that while every effort is made to avoid schedule conflicts, problems may occasionally arise, and that GameSync reserves the right to move my appointment time and/or day as needed. In such cases, I will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity.
- I must not act in a manner that, in GameSync’s sole discretion, does or is likely to adversely affect the peaceful operation of the premises.
- I will not use the premises for illegal purposes or in any manner that could tarnish the reputation of GameSync or their premises.
- I will not tamper with, borrow, or remove any property kept on the premises.
- I will not cause or permit any hazardous substance to be used, stored, generated, released or disposed of on or in the premises.
- I understand that I must maintain my rental area and the common areas of the premises in a neat, clean and in a sanitary condition.
- I will be held solely responsible for the agreed upon rental area, including any common areas.
- I will be held accountable for any injury, property or other damages sustained during the duration of the rental and occupancy on the premises.
- I will be held liable for any guest, invitee, or visitor actions on the premises.
- Any signs, symbols, or other objects displayed on the premises must be approved by GameSync, installed in such a manner so that they can be removed without leaving any hole(s) and or damage to the premises, and must be removed immediately following the duration of the reservation.
- I will not sell or attempt to sell any products, merchandise, concessions (snacks, drinks, candy) or anything else on or around the GameSync premises.
Neither GameSync, nor its respective agents shall be liable for, and Renter agrees to defend and hold GameSync and their respective agents harmless from, any claim, action and/or judgment for damages to property or injury to persons suffered or alleged to be suffered on the Premises by any person, firm or corporation.
Renter shall indemnify, defend and hold GameSync harmless from and against all loss, cost and expense, including attorney’s fees, arising from any act, omissions of negligence of Licensee or its officers, contractors, licensees, agents, servants, employees, guests, invitees or visitors in or about the Property. The foregoing provisions shall not be construed to make Renter responsible for loss, damage, liability or expense resulting from injuries to third parties caused solely by the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of GameSync or their officers, contractors, licensees, agents, employees of other tenant of the Property.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (i) Renter specifically and expressly waives any immunity it may be granted it under the California Insurance Code and any similar federal, state or local laws, ordinances or regulations, and (ii) Renter’s indemnity obligations under this lease shall not be limited by any limitation on the amount or type of damages, compensation or benefits payable to or for any third party under any applicable Worker Compensation Acts, Disability Benefit Acts or other employee benefit acts, ordinances or regulations. The parties have specifically negotiated and mutually agreed upon the provisions of this paragraph.
*This Agreement may reference sections from the Gamesync website Terms of Service document. If there is a discrepancy between the two documents, the more restrictive term(s) shall prevail.