Join Us! We’re Waiting for You.
Temporarily Closed Due to Coronavirus State Law. Normally Open Daily!
7370 Opportunity Road
San Diego, CA 92111
IN KEARNY MESA, NEAR 805 & BALBOA AVE.
We are looking for tournament organizers to run events at our location. This is a paid position. Please contact us if you are interested!
Forms & Helpful Links
GameSync Gaming Center
We’re Passionate About Building a Community You Love!
Selected from our decades of custom computer building and repair experience under our "San Diego PC Help" brand name, our stations are continuously being upgraded as the technology improves. All hardware uses latest OEM drivers.
- Processor: Intel i3-7100 and i5-4670k. The engine that drives the machine.
- Memory: 16GB high speed gaming RAM. Run more apps and games simultaneously.
- Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB FTW. The key component to smooth, buttery frame rates.
- Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 7.1 with dedicated gaming headphone amp.
- Network Card: Intel Gigabit PCI-e adapter. High reliability and faster throughput than the built-in NIC.
- Power Supply: Seasonic 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC. Ensures stability and provides ample power required by the system.
- Casing: Housed in our custom wiring bunker with a Cooler Master full tower case. Important for design and air flow.
We feature purpose best-in-class gear from our sponsor Steelseries at our purpose built facility:
- Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro. Quality sound reproduction with accurate mids and bass, Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction, noise cancellation mic
- Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Elite (RGB) Keyboard. Cherry MX Mechanical Switches and full Anti-Ghosting and N-Key Rollover
- Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge. Perfect tracking with native DPI up to 16,000, adjustable polling rate, RGB, programmable buttons
- Mousepad: HyperX FURY S Pro. Precision gaming surface. Seamless material for pixel-precise targeting and tracking with rubber textured underside
- Monitor: BenQ 27″ or 32" curved 2ms LED backlit 144hz. Large, immersive panel for unbelievable response time. Hand-calibrated for accurate image that matches original source content
Thanks to our partnership with DX Racer, we carry the latest model of their popular "racer" gaming chairs:
- Ergonomic design which includes a headrest cushion & lumbar cushion to additional support and added comfort
- Breathable material which feels very much like a race car
- Extra high backrest to support the neck and spine
- Flexible seat back with adjustment
- 90 degree 4D adjustable armrests to protect shoulders and wrists
- Inlaid Color Bar base with 3″ casters, multi-functional mechanism
Save 10% off any DX Racer product with coupon LAN-GAMESYNC. Learn more.
You'll be playing on a dedicated business class fiber optic WAN Internet connection for the fastest ping response. Our room is wired with low-latency network cable and fully validated termination. Our firewalls and switches are managed, corporate-level appliances that we optimize for gaming. Some of the backbone technology that we've invested in our network includes the Cisco Catalyst 3850-48F-S Switch (48 ports, Layer 3, managed, stackable) and various secure firewall appliances.
Our design aesthetics and principles give us the opportunity to offer a clean, fresh experience to arena participants. Everything was built from the ground up just for gaming.
- Electrical: dedicated, redundant 110volt 12 gauge electrical wire with power conditioners and backup power supply systems.
- Circuits: One dedicated 20 amp circuit per three stations
- Room materials: constructed using sound dampening materials to reduce vibration and external noise
- Cooling and ventilation: "green" energy-efficient HVAC system with wifi thermostat, new duct work and vents strategically placed to provide perfect airflow
- Design: A fully realized 3-D rendering was created using special software. The virtualized model guided every aspect of construction
Our own on-premise dedicated servers are perfect for a multi-player environment: speed is near instant, especially when compared to public Internet servers which are often overcrowded and sluggish. Public servers can also host malicious players whose only goal is to ruin the experience for others or are tainted with inappropriate, distracting language. Our private servers are safe and we have complete control. We can even issue special commands to enhance the in-game experience for players. Available server titles include:
Voice servers are a perfect way to get the in-game communication going. We support:
In the future, we will expand to include a broadcast room for live streaming of events. We will also invest in an on-premise SSD server. Game stations will become diskless and instead will load their operating systems from one single image on the server over the network. All games will updated simultaneously reducing wait time and bandwidth. Load times will decrease (a sata 3 hard drive read/write speed is 600mbs vs. a LAN which is 1000 mbs). A redundant backup server will provide hot-swap capability in the event of an outage. Server specs will include:
- 6 x 3TB raid 10 hard drives (read times are 2gbs / second)
- 8 core processor
- 6 NICs: 1 for internet, 5 for load balancing
- 2TB SSD (game disk)
- 1TB SSD (load balancing)
- Dedicated SSD for popular games (such as League of Legends) to reduce requests
- Hot-swap power supplies