Welcome To Gaming Nirvana!
GameSync is San Diego’s only state-of-the-art, amazingly fun gaming center, packed full of hi-tech networked game stations, classic retro arcades and great snacks & drinks.
Check Out Our Amazing Arena!
Don’t miss the chance to participate in a single or multi-player LAN environment that is beyond superb! Engage in cooperative team-building or intense competition.
Open Late Year-Round!
Stop in alone or bring friends for an amazing gaming party – we’re probably open right now! Our arena was built for everyone and is kid-friendly and safe for young adults.
Popular PC Games
Classic Arcade Games
Hours Played Since 2012
Gamers Since 2012
Games For Kids, Teens And Adults
With so many games available, we’ve hand-picked the most popular, as well as the ones you voted we should carry. Our complete list features hundreds of titles, from modern hits to older classics.
We fully endorse and abide by the ratings set forth from the ESRB. A minor aged 17 or younger will require parental signature to play M or T Rated Games.
Technical Specs: Best-In-Class
We’re considered one of the highest quality LAN (Local Area Network) centers in the world. Why? Because we spared no expense: our game stations, peripherals, and enterprise-class network infrastructure are beyond superb. The proof? Open a tab to learn more.
Selected from our decades of custom computer building and repair experience under our “San Diego PC Help” brand name, our stations are continuously being upgraded as the technology improves. All hardware uses latest OEM drivers.
- Processor: Intel i5 or i7. The engine that drives the machine.
- Memory: 16GB high speed gaming RAM. Run more apps and games simultaneously.
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 Ti (2GB GDDR5, 192-bit) or GeForce GTX 760ti (2GB GDDR5, 256-bit). The key component to gaming performance.
- Sound Card: Xonar DG with gaming optimized headphone amp. Higher quality & better performance than on-board.
- Network Card: Intel Gigabit PCI-e adapter. High reliability and faster throughput than the built-in NIC.
- Power Supply: Seasonic 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC. Ensures stability and provides ample power required by the system.
- Casing: Housed in our custom wiring bunker with a Cooler Master full tower case. Important for design and air flow.
- Monitor: LG 27″ 1080p. Large, immersive display reduces ripping or tearing even when high quality settings are enabled
- Headphone: JVC HA-RX700. Quality sound reproduction with accurate mids and bass, 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure
- Microphone: Zalman clip-on mic (a favorite among the Counter-Strike crowd)
- Mouse: Logitech G400. Perfect tracking with 1000hz polling rate and adjustable DPI from 400-3600
- Mousepad: Allsop Raindrop. Features a highly taut weave that creates a slick, seamless surface for pixel-precise targeting and tracking
- Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire Rapid – Cherry MX Brown Switches (10-keyless) with PS/2 connector for lower latency hardware interrupts, and full “nktro” (literally hit every key at once)
You’ll be playing on a dedicated business class WAN Internet connection for the fastest ping response. Our room is wired with low-latency network cable and fully validated termination. Our firewalls and switches are managed, corporate-level appliances that we optimize for gaming. Some of the backbone technology that we’ve invested in our network includes:
Cisco Catalyst 3850-48F-S Switch (48 ports, Layer 3, managed, stackable)
Our design aesthetics and principles give us the opportunity to offer a clean, fresh experience to arena participants. Everything was built from the ground up just for gaming.
- Electrical: dedicated, redundant 110volt 12 gauge electrical wire with power conditioners and backup power supply systems.
- Circuits: One dedicated 20 amp circuit per three stations
- Room materials: constructed using sound dampening materials to reduce vibration and external noise
- Cooling and ventilation: “green” energy-efficient HVAC system with wifi thermostat, new duct work and vents strategically placed to provide perfect airflow
- Design: A fully realized 3-D rendering was created using special software. The virtualized model guided every aspect of construction
Our own on-premise dedicated servers are perfect for a multi-player environment: speed is near instant, especially when compared to public Internet servers which are often overcrowded and sluggish. Public servers can also host malicious players whose only goal is to ruin the experience for others or are tainted with inappropriate, distracting language. Our private servers are safe and we have complete control. We can even issue special commands to enhance the in-game experience for players. Available server titles include:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Source & 1.6
- Team Fortress 2
- America’s Army 3
- Killing Floor
- Left 4 Dead
In the future, we will invest in an on-premise SSD server. Game stations will become diskless and instead will load their operating systems from one single image on the server over the network. All games will updated simultaneously reducing wait time and bandwidth. Load times will decrease (a sata 3 hard drive read/write speed is 600mbs vs. a LAN which is 1000 mbs). A redundant backup server will provide hot-swap capability in the event of an outage. Server specs will include:
- 6 x 3TB raid 10 hard drives (read times are 2gbs / second)
- 8 core processor
- 6 NICs: 1 for internet, 5 for load balancing
- 2TB SSD (game disk)
- 1TB SSD (load balancing)
- Dedicated SSD for popular games (such as League of Legends) to reduce requests
- Hot-swap power supplies
Check Out Our Latest Customer Poll
Percentages represent gamers who agree with the following statements:
GameSync's Hardware Performs Better Than What I Typically Use
GameSync's Internet Connection Is Faster Than What I Typically Use
My Gaming Performance Has Improved Significantly By Playing At GameSync
Playing In GameSync's Arena Is Much More Fun Than Staying At Home
“World’s Greatest Arcade” FREE To Play
Experience retro gaming in a totally mind-blowing way! When you visit GameSync, try our Ultimate Arcade for FREE, loaded with over 6,000 classic games. Using a custom interface, select a title using the 8-way HAPP arcade control stick and prepare yourself to have a blast! 1UP/2UP buttons, an LED back lit trackball and a coin operated slot complete the experience. Popular titles include:
- Mortal Kombat 3, Pac-Man, Marvel vs. Capcom
- Metal Slug 3, Street Fighter 2 CE, Star Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Smash T.V.
- Golden Axe, Donkey Kong, Centipede
- Mr. Driller, Tempest, Joust
- 1944, Galaga 88, Paperboy, Burger Time
- Asteroids, Bubble Bobble, Dig Dug
- Killer Instinct, Robotron 2084, Arkanoid
- and thousands more!
A Better Idea Than Staying At Home
You have food in your home but you still go out to eat. Similarly, there are so many reasons to visit GameSync, including:
- Gaming in our dedicated arena is less distracting and more social, fun & rewarding than gaming alone at home
- Playing in the same room yields better communication between team members
- Our cutting-edge hardware & network speed offers a better experience
- It’s a safe, friendly environment to hang out, eat, drink or make new friends
- Bragging rights: you are playing in an elite LAN center unlike any other
We’re conveniently located between the 805 and 15 freeways in Miramar, near Mira Mesa. For hours and directions, please visit our contact page.
See What’s Happening Right Now!
Hover over the icons below to get real-time details on who’s playing at GameSync (Red = in use, Black or Green = available).