Get Your Own Personalized Gaming Center Consultation From An Industry Expert
If you’re reading this, either you are thinking of starting your own gaming center or you already have one and are looking for ways to improve. Just like you, when we first started, we sought out successful and popular LAN centers to give advice, tips and tricks to opening up an amazing gaming getaway. You know that there are risks involved, but if you love gaming both as a form of story telling and as an intense spectator sport or you want to provide a place where the love and culture can cultivate and spread, then you have what it takes to begin.
We Help You Overcome Challenges
You may already have a business plan and financials squared away but you’d like to speak with someone who knows the business intimately to fine tune everything. The business is very difficult, complex and takes a good solid conversation to really get into. As we’ve had so many requests for advice and consultation, Here are examples of questions we get asked from prospective owners constantly:
- How do I make money?
- What are the steps to create a social environment that will bring people back again and again?
- Do you have to buy game licenses for each machine?
- How many console (XBOX, PS4, Wii) and how many PC should be available? What about Virtual Reality (VR) equipment?
- Can 1,500 square feet work?
- What is the best way to raise funds?
- Which software should be used to run the LAN center?
- How high is too high for rent?
- What kind of insurance should I carry?
- What are the best deals on hardware and what kind of specs should I offer?
- How do I wire a LAN center?
Then there are more specific questions which may be more relevant to existing owners or recently launched startups, for example:
- Game updates on each PC station: is there a faster way?
- What is the best options for steam/origin house accounts?
- Should I offer ether net plug in for personal laptops?
- What is the importance of installing ESEA software?
- How do I start tournaments where my players win money?
- What is the best way to approach sponsors for free gear or prizing for events?
- How do Lan centers get in-game perks?
- What is the best way to allocate bandwidth on the network?
Get An Invaluable Private Consultation
Agragati Siegel is a pioneer in the LAN gaming center industry and has been developing eSports gaming centers since 2012. He has successfully launched and grown the only fiber eSports arena in San Diego county (pop. 3.5 million). Knowing what your actual goals are and how to achieve them is required for success and Agragati is there for you at every step. If you need assistance in running numbers, he can help you to understand the full financial scale of what you will be encountering, including startup costs, operations and utilization. If you have an existing business and you’re looking to increase revenue, launch a new service or optimize your space and increase efficiency, Agragati can help!
Learn the Secrets of Free Marketing
Agragati is not only an experienced businessman, a technician, but he is also a guerilla marketing expert. Watch this video for an example of how he was able to expose hundreds of thousands of people to his lan center business using local media without costing him a dime of paid advertising:
This one-on-one with an industry expert will help you to avoid costly mistakes, save you countless dollars and headaches and frustration, and help you to determine what is going to give you the best, longest and most satisfying results with your new endeavor.
Here’s some examples of the emails we receive on almost a daily basis:
- Hi, I’m a game enthusiast, interested in creating something like what you have in my country, Nigeria and would like to have an extensive discussion with you about hoe to go about it,preferably via email as i currently have a day job but plan to quit and divert my time, attention and energy into this project. Pointers and advice would be very much appreciated, from ground up.
- Hello my name is Zach and I have a a request that might seem a little odd. I want to start a LAN center where I live and I am trying to get in contact with owners of successful LAN centers to ask some questions. I know the owner if probably very busy but it would mean a lot if I could get a few minutes of their time to ask some questions. Please let me know if this is possible!
- I live in San Diego, however I will soon be moving back east to Illinois. I have recently become interested in the idea of starting a video game center somewhat similar to your GameSync center where I am moving. I was wondering if it would be possible to discuss aspects of the business, both physical and virtual, to get some tips and ideas as to what to shoot for. Please let me know if someone knowledgeable about these issues would be willing to either meet or discuss through email. Thank you for your time.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
It’s clear that there is a need for guidance and counsel on how to properly set up, operate and market a successful gaming center. Obviously, each person has their own specific dreams, and bringing these to fruition requires a very specific dialogue that is customized to the individual. While we wish we could give away our time endlessly each day, unfortunately we also have bills to pay. We have however made an option available that we will is well worth the small price. For just
$129 $69 (on sale for a limited time!) you can hire Agragati, a pioneer in the eSports LAN gaming center industry. 30 minute immersive sessions are available seven days a week, year round. It’s a tiny investment that can save you tens of thousands of dollars. Get the specific, direct guidance and answers you need: order your session today!